Family Pic

Family Pic

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hand-Made Christmas

This year we decided to make gifts for each other and what a great decision that turned out to be! We all had a great time making them, especially the kids. I found all the ideas on Pinterest. I think we have a new tradition here!
The kids painted wooden reptiles for dad.
I made the kids "Movie Night Kits." They included a DVD, popcorn, Strawberry Crush, candy, and a Christmas Blanket.
Aidan and I made magnets for Mikell. She loves putting her pictures on the fridge.

Mikell and Daddy made Aidan a dry-erase board from a picture frame and some scrapbook paper.

Jon and the kids made me some placemats from a Mother Goose book we were getting rid of, and some contact paper.
The kids and I made Brody some crayons out of broken crayons and silicon Christmas molds.
Rrrrarrrgh.
The kids snuggled up in their new blankies. What a fun Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures!